- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Review the projects budget.
- Prepare company yearly budget.
- Prepare VAT monthly tax reports, Withholding tax Quarter reports.
- Follow up social insurance monthly payment.
- Runs the monthly assets depreciation.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Established in 2009, Birthmark Films is an Egyptian based production servicing facility that grew over the years to develop and produce its own content.
See all Careers and Jobs at Birthmark Films
Birthmark Films and its team have a combined experience of over 40 years in production and have produced a wide...