- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan and track the shipments with freight forwarders and customers.
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Prepares loads for shipment. & customs clearance activities.
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates.
- Responsible for the route movement of outgoing freight shipments and courier services.
- Coordinate with related departments prior to plan shipment to customers.
- Handling Import and Export daily operations.
- Keeping good records and documentation.
- Capable of anticipating and improvising so as fulfill unexpected users needs & communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Supervise orders and all shipments
- Communicate with the responsible department to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports and invoices for upper management and customers.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment