- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Receiving customers requests for special amendments and explaining the service of amendments and city commitment in architectural harmony.
- Preliminary study of the requests for structural and architectural amendments as compared to what was previously approved in case of approval.
- Clarification of the amendments and presentation of the technical designs available in the city to customers, which fits the character of each unit according to its model.
- Addressing the technical office of the group regarding the amendments allowed to the city and not allowed units.
- Review the amendments made after the completion of the work on the amendment to retrieve business checks of insurance.
- Validate the necessary authorizations for finishing the units, after which the business checks of insurance should be retrieved.
- Informing the customer of insurance payment for amendments work in the units finished by the company and the insurance cost is estimated according to the volume of work carried out.
- Coordinating with customers until the insurance checks are retrieved after the completion of work and site inspection to ensure the validity of the amendment.
- Coordinating with the New Cairo City Hall regarding the work of amendments to the units and ensuring the validity of the amendment according to the given license.
- Receive construction and architectural drawings of the swimming pools implemented villas and follow-up until approval.
- To explain to the client that the construction drawings approved by the Office of the consultant with the method of implementation of the amendments required for approval by the administration to modify villas.
- Addressing the licensing department of the group in the case any amendment needs to change what is stated in the original design of the villa.
- Attend training courses in the training department and work on them and apply them in the field of work according to the vision of the Director of the Department.
- Attend management meetings and participate in positive proposals that improves the performance of management and increases customer satisfaction.
- Know the general objectives of the company and the vision of the director of the Department to maintain the available resources and tools.
- Cooperate effectively when the Director of the Department requested to perform any other functions related to the work of the Administration.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.