- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Conduct meetings with builders, developers, homeowners, and small business owners that meet or exceed sales goals.
- Conduct interviews with customers to gather customer requirements and preferences for projects.
- Prepares and presents proposals in complete and professional manner, according to company standards.
- Ensures all estimates are prepared and approved as needed prior to presenting to customer.
- Sell work within approved margin guidelines to achieve targeted job costs and profit margins.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests for bid in a timely manner.
- Maintains record and tracking of all proposals in progress and timely follows-up to maximize sales opportunities. Aggressively pursues all proposals in progress.
- Maintains a company-owned database of current customers, prospective customers and past customers to support the marketing and sales effort.
- Monitor installation and work closely with production staff regarding scheduling, quality and customer service.
- Maintain keen awareness and provides candid feedback on customer relationship and the customer’s perceptions of the product and service being provided, to maximize customer retention.
- Communicate to appropriate parties any problem areas and work to find immediate resolution.
- Anticipate customer needs with positive solutions in a timely manner, assists in the sales of change orders and extra contracted work.
- Produce billing documentation, conducting customer walk-through, and collecting payments if necessary
- Prospect for new business, developing relationships with builders, developers, property managers and others. Plans and maintains adequate cold and warm calls/leads to cover market.
- Represents Company at various events, organizations and associations for the purpose of building relationships that lead to new business. Acts in capacity of company representative and develops community ties to enhance public image and brand of the Company. Maintains positive relations with other companies in the industry and related industries.
- Participates in various industry associations to increase knowledge of marketplace, sales opportunities, the competition, selling techniques and best practices. Stay abreast of design trends and continues to increase technical knowledge within industry.
- Provide feedback to appropriate parties regarding, pricing, competition and other market observations. Exploits changing market opportunities and responds to competitor strategies.
- Provides feedback to the Marketing Department and offers recommendations regarding marketing strategies, materials and opportunities.
- Is aware of billing and collection status on all projects/customers. Advises on credits or collections and works with production, customer to get any collection issues resolved for work sold.
- Completes required paperwork and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Performance Metrics
- Actual sales to budget
- Close ratio on proposals presented
- Ratio of proposals submitted to backlog goals and objectives
- Margin on projects sold – pricing at targeted or above target margins. Ensure profitable work.
- Accuracy and completeness of sales, customer, prospect database information
- Development of loyal/repeat/referral customer base
- Quality of design
- To meet or exceed sales objectives and targeted goals
- To respond in a timely manner to all inquiries and proposal requests.
- To prepare and present approved proposals in a complete and professional manner.
- Effective communication with production departments and account managers contract specifications, customer preferences to ensure customer satisfac
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Perception Company was established in 2008. We define the customer's perspective through the appropriate form and style of the design and implementation through a professional team to carry out the best work.
See all Careers and Jobs at Perception for Design & Contracting
The company deals with projects as an integrated work of art...