- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performs technical tasks including programming, unit testing, system integration and support.
- Documents developed software programs.
- Participates in system analysis and design.
- Participates in project estimation and planning.
- Performs products installation and configuration.
- Conducts customer training on software programs.
- Investigates, introduces, advises and educates others on tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- Compares and articulates alternative approaches to a design, and implements technical solutions that meet initial requirements.
- Trains and assists new team members.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge