- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annually rewards, incentive and bonuses
- Prepare all relevant HR letters and documents.
- Manage company’s notifications, announcements and business regulations mails.
- Plan, develop and implement a job analysis for all positions to provide clear and comprehensive statements of each job descriptions.
- Establishing a proper organizational structure.
- Conduct HR activities for mainly recruitment and selection in addition to personnel and administration activities.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.).
- Coordinate HR training and take minutes.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Ability to head hunt for potential candidates and proven recruitment record.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Animation Human Resources Management Consulting
About this Company
Dumiah animation studio is a creative, team-oriented 3D animation studio that love telling stores and deliver high stander creative 3D production.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dumiah animation studio
Our team are passionate about combining art, creativity and perfection, to generating high...