- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ etc...).
- Prepare shop drawing and coordination drawings (or composite drawing) based on project’s design drawings in accurate with quality standard.
- Coordinate with other trades to solve any conflict between (civil, mech, elect. etc.…).
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Participate in solving / report any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure