- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project Shift Based
About the Job
- Implementation and configuration of Software and Hardware according to task list.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical problems
- Perform minor software and minor hardware repairs
- Support the setup of all new hardware, especially desktops, laptops, and printers
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of all hardware and software
- Assist in the preparation of documentation on hardware and software, maintenance and practices, and problem resolutions
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands.
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage, and other necessary means.
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use.
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department.
- Install, test and configure computers, printers, peripheral equipment and software
- Set-up of applications on user workstations
- Basic technology troubleshooting including root cause analysis
- Manage back-up routines
- Software testing and configuration
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Animation Computer Hardware Computer Software
About this Company
Dumiah animation studio is a creative, team-oriented 3D animation studio that love telling stores and deliver high stander creative 3D production.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dumiah animation studio
Our team are passionate about combining art, creativity and perfection, to generating high...