- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Consult with clients, vendors, and personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss estimate and resolve issues
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes of planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment.
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
- Provide for the implementation, configuration, deployment and support of systems, including, but not limited to client computing devices and servers.
- Provide training to new employees and other training sessions as required.
- Administer IT assets: When an employee leaves the company, or if an asset, license or accessory is not functioning properly, IT specialist would check it back in. Checking it back in indicates that it’s back in IT possession, or potentially out for repair.
- It’s up to IT specialist to decide what status to assign it, based on the condition of the asset.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Marketing and Advertising Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
J-technology is a specialized in providing top quality business solutions serving a wide range of customers in Egypt and Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at J-Technology
Our expert team is composed of Marketing Consultants, Web designers, Developers, and Digital Marketing Experts.
We offer our...