- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Optimizing online content to help improve user engagement.
- Publishing and Updating content on different marketing platforms, social media, Newsletters, Blog
- Writing and generate content including but not limited newsletters, press release, blog posts, etc.
- Track progress of user-specific content improvements and measure impact
- Review user’s content before launch on any of our platforms
- Ideate, create and assist in the distribution of content including blog posts, emails, infographics, case studies, white papers, eBooks, video scripts, press releases, thought leadership, website copy, social media updates, and more.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Dentistry
- Proven experience in writing, editing and publishing blogs or technical reports
- Fluent English, high writing skills, creative writing
- Write amazing, sharable long-form articles that will be popular even to people who aren’t familiar with
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Openness to constructive feedback
Highly Communication skills and a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Willingness to learn and research various topics related to dentistry and technology
- Excellent attention to details when it comes to editing and proofing
- The ability to research around topics (which may include statistics and technical data) and devise content angles
About this Company
Casemasters is the fastest growing social network for dentists to showcase their impressive dental cases, advanced clinical techniques, and cutting-edge research.
See all Careers and Jobs at Casemasters