- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
- Working within social media tools.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Other tasks if and when needed.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Graphic Design Online Media Writing and Editing
- English must be perfect.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Writing-will need to know how to write effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc.
* Please note that this is a work-from-home position. We have a strong team at the moment and want to expand due to success in content writing. Ideally we would like someone to be able to commit to 30+ hours per week, but we will consider a minimum of 20 hours per week. There is no upper limit. We have been working with our remote team all across Egypt since 2010 *
NB - IT IS CRITICAL THAT YOU ANSWER THE 3 QUESTIONS ASKED - AS WE USE THESE AS SCREENING QUESTIONS. IF NOT ANSWERED, WE CANNOT CONSIDER YOU FOR THE NEXT STAGE.
About this Company
We strongly believe in team spirit, development and hard work should be rewarded. If you are seeking a position that will challenge you - push you to your limits, but help you develop as a person and professionally, then you are looking at the right company profile. We seek...
See all Careers and Jobs at ProfileTree