- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
11,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Vodafone Shared Services is a key enabler to deliver Vodafone’s growth trajectory. Over the next 2 years VSS will deliver £1bn savings to Vodafone. In the new VSS operating model, the Service Excellence team has been setup to support the VSS journey to excel, optimise and transform our services and create more impactful outcomes for our customers. The Digital COE under Service Excellence will lead the VSS Digital agenda.
The Digital COE will be responsible for: the creation of a centre of expertise, deploy Digital and Intelligent Automation know-how for VSS & for our customers, acting as an incubator, commercial assessment of processes towards automation for Service Lines. This will support our journey in identifying new opportunities and propositions for digital and automation to feed our pipeline. The COE team will work closely with the IT team and be their primary interface.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Drive digital agenda for given Service Line
- Define Digital maturity for the given service line and work on a roadmap to make it future ready digitally
- Work together with business, advisors and vendors, to constantly innovate, identify new needs and new technologies and intelligent automations enabling to deliver additional value
- Completed end to end digital assessments and come up with digital roadmap
- Execute and deliver on the given digital roadmap
- Design and deliver the digital roadmap for given service line
- Support service line to deliver their digital targets through implementation of digital tools and services
- Maintain an up to date digital portfolio
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Domain knowledge of the given Service Line to design digital roadmap
- Knowledge of automation, process improvement and rationalization methodologies
- Strong commercial experience in a global technology / managed services environment. Comfortable with operating in a multi-dimensional, complex operating model, deals well with tight & sudden deadlines.
- Successful ability to drive change in a highly complex organizational environment (e.g. dispersed geographies, OPCO based organizational design; multiple stakeholders etc.)
- Ability to provide leadership, clarity, and purpose whilst dealing with complex issues with ambiguous outcomes
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone