- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Study the project contractual, Technical and financial terms
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables
- Expedite all shop drawings and approvals
- Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
- Inform the Consultant/Client of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant’s design drawings.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspections as required.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Issue monthly progress draws and invoicing to consultant and client including final hold backs.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Control and monitor labor, material and equipment expenses.
- Analyses, manage and mitigate risks
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
- BCs of Engineering Civil, Architecture, Mechanical
- 15 – 20 years of experience in construction companies (previous experience in Hospitals finishing is a must)
- Good command of English language
- Excellent presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask with strong time management and organizational skills
(We provide Accommodation for those who are interested to relocate to Assiut)