- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The advertising account manager is the link between the client and the entire agency team.
- Along with their team the account manager acts as both the salesperson for the agency and as the client's representative within the agency.
- The account manager will also lead the agencies ideas presentation, ensuring the ideas remain faithful to the brief and that it is kept within the time frame and budget.
- The most important task in account management is to design the brief; a well targeted brief can be the making of a great campaign.
- While the work varies depending on the agency, account managers are normally responsible for client budgets, for managing the work of account executives and performing a range of related administrative functions.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Using contacts to generate new business
- Engaging in project management duties
- Delivering presentations
- Attending meetings with clients
- Maintaining good relationships with clients
- Recruiting and training new account executives
- Working hours: mainly 10 to 6, sunday to thursday.
- It can also involve long hours to meet particular deadlines.
- Opportunities for self-employment: freelance work is possible for those with experience and contacts.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Graphic Design Marketing and Advertising