- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Environmental monitoring & validation of manufacturing, sampling and clean areas.
- Efficacy of antimicrobial preservatives in pharmaceutical product.
- Repetition of any doubtful tests as a good experience in manipulation of microbiological techniques.
- Microbiological assays of intermediates, finished products, raw materials, when required and according.
- Ensure the availability of lab. Media & reagents besides looking after maintenance & calibration of lab. Equipments.
- Examine of purified water and Water station microbial limit test.
- Defining lab. Needs by issuing purchase requests & select new requirements from catalogues and references.
- Follow up of maintenance & calibration of lab equipments.
- Follow up of safety measures by supervising disinfectants preparation decontamination of contaminated media & items.
Microbiological limit test for raw materials, liquids, soft gelatin, caps. Creams, Ointment, inhalers, tabs. & supp. with related identification tests.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
General:University graduate. Faculty of Pharmacy or Science minimum
2 years experience in related jobs.
Practical experience in related job.
Ability to set up work priorities.
Good knowledge of test technique and applications.
About this Company
Marcyrl has been established since 1998 as a simple private company “Marcyrl Import & Export Company”. On Jan 17, 2002 and according to Law no. 491 /2002, Marcyrl has received Ministry of Health approval to build the factory under the name of "Marcyrl Pharmaceutical...
See all Careers and Jobs at Marcyrl Pharmaceutical Industry