- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for all Personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance and build a strong relationship with them.
- Prepare social insurance records and maintain employee’s files and ensure fully meeting the requirements.
- Responsible for Social Insurance forms 1, 2 & 6.
- Develop the needed statistics and reports
- Creates, Organizes and Updates personnel files and HR database in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Monitors the finger print attendance machine & manages to handle any related problems.
- Maintains personnel files and keep employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion
- Follows up Vacations Balance and penalties implementation.
- Prepares paperwork required to place employee on payroll and establishes personnel file.
- Registers any overtime data for external workers after reviewing them with the approved forms signed by function head.
- Handles and follow up on the bank account openings for new joiners and ensure that bank requirements with regards to new applications are met
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Energy and Utilities
About this Company
Energy and Contracting Solutions, ECS is an Egyptian joint stock company, founded by a group of professionals who have gained long and diversified experiences in the fields of Electro-Mechanical works and Energy, aiming to provide the construction industry with the most...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECS Energy & Contracting Solutions