- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, plac Objectives
About the Job
- To ensure the accuracy and accuracy of information, powers and reports derived from all operating systems or documents in the company related to the work of management.
- Contribute to the design and development of the cost system, while following up the outputs of the company's sales system to provide the necessary data for the cost system.
- Compiling, providing and presenting the necessary information to determine the cost of each service of the company.
- Supervising the use and operation of the registered registration systems.
- Save, organize and classify financial data and documents according to the applicable regulations and regulations.
- Provide suggestions and amendments that will contribute to the control of the movement of the assets of the company.
- Supervise the operation and management of electronic and documentary systems operating in the administration and make suggestions as to what the Department may need in the future.
- Participate in the preparation of the estimated budgets and the actual financial statements.
- Preparing various administrative and accounting reports and conducting the required graphical and statistical analysis and charts.
- Intercompany accounts with associates and service providers associated with contracts or clearing agreements.
- Full knowledge of accounting principles, rules and standards.
- Full knowledge of the preparation of budgets and budgets and reading.
- Excellent knowledge of the use of electronic accounting software and systems in the middle of the profession, with the proficiency of Excel specifically.
- Ability to prepare reports, cost systems, administrative accounting data and financial, data and statistical analysis of financial statements.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Adequate knowledge of mathematical and mathematical calculations.
- Continuous follow-up of publications, guidelines and accounting standards that are continually updated.
- Reasonable knowledge of Libyan financial and commercial laws and regulations pertaining to the Company.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Mar Group Egypt
Make our customers’ life more enjoyable by providing them with the widest range of finest products in the market and the most outstanding services possible with an affordable prices.
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.