- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Translates business requirements into specific system.
- Participates in a wide range of design activities, from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification.
- Develops and maintains the Software design document
- Works on pre-sales activities to define the client needs and propose the right solution. Prepares and reviews responses to Requests for Information (RFI), responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP), contracts, and statements of work.
- Investigates, introduces, advises and educates others on tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- Leads and provides technical guidance the development team.
- Coding server-side modules of applications may be required in smaller projects or where highly specialized knowledge is necessary.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge