- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements.
- Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of workflows and technical requirements fulfilled by the software.
- Use Business Analysis techniques to capture business and end user requirements.
- Create and document functional requirements (use cases) and non-functional requirements.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Acts as the Product Owner.
- Ensures that programs meet business/user requirements by inspecting and monitoring software development progress.
- Work with the technical team to develop business and technical requirements.
- Determines approaches which will improve the business, usability, performance, and integrity of the software.
1 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge