- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Responsible for preparing and drafting commercial bids and tenders, estimating the costs of a project and ensuring that the costs are controlled.
- Reviews bids, conduct negotiations and administer the award of contracts and contract amendments and provision of feedback to bidders.
- Builds and maintain relationships with suppliers in order to secure positive, constructive and cost effective commercial agreements for the Company.
- Provides general assistance & advice on contractual & procurement matters as required to support Company’s operations.
- Work with the sales team to professionally represent the company to the customer, gather data and ask suitable questions to define a project.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Sprint is an Egyptian conglomerate, was founded in 2011 by Khaled Ghanem. Sprint group is divided into three separate sectors:
See all Careers and Jobs at Sprint for Construction & Trading
- Interior Design
- Constructions (civil work &finishes)
One of our company’s strongest personality...