- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Observes the effectiveness of procedure control and in-process checks performed by production staff, according to B.M.R, B.P.R. & SOPs.
- Performs in-process control checks on manufacturing & packaging process randomly
- Check the composition on ORACLE system against the bill of materials details for correctness and readability. & then release for bill of material start up
- Attend dispensing of raw material as wetness checker.
- Identifies & report process changes, incidents & non conformities or any deviations from GMP compliance & follow up the corrective & preventive actions implementation
- Checks and monitors calibrations of equipment & instrument & validation in manufacturing departments.
- Monitor Validation activities & completion of sampling in collaboration with validation officers.
- Review manufacturing & packaging batch records, cleaning & environmental control records and reports his comments to management
- Work with production in setting SOPs, Batch Records & Product improvements.
- Monitors and inspect the rework of batches
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Marcyrl has been established since 1998 as a simple private company “Marcyrl Import & Export Company”. On Jan 17, 2002 and according to Law no. 491 /2002, Marcyrl has received Ministry of Health approval to build the factory under the name of "Marcyrl Pharmaceutical...
See all Careers and Jobs at Marcyrl Pharmaceutical Industry