- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Create production sequence plan and Work orders on ERP and any updates as well to achieve maximum utilization .
- Material requirement planning and following up with material and procurement teams .
- Balancing demand and supply plans and avoiding excess or shortage .
- Regular communication with all and suppliers to follow up material status or plan updates.
- Follow up plan completion and interfering to get over any obstacles
- follow up Logistics Operation ( Material & Shipping operation )
- KPI recognition and achievement.
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly meetings and formulating required reports .
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
LG’s innovative technologies, unique products, and cutting-edge designs are an investment in the future.
See all Careers and Jobs at LG Electronics
LG Electronics, Inc. is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances.
With 117 operations around...