- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 5,000 EGP per month, Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Prepare annual sales forecast and develop specific sales plans for the products range.
- Manage sales team and provide support to achieve targeted sales volume and assess their performance
- Prepare periodic sales reports
- Develop and manage network of local sub-distributors and resellers
- Target new customers for the sales of ALAMAN product range
- Promote the full range of ALAMAN products in Egypt
- Establish new contacts and volume of business with existing clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods, system or services
- Maintain an up-to-date account profile of all customers/prospects
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs.
- Represent and negotiating on behalf of the company with key customers.
- Develop presentation, reports and proposals as part of sales tools to illustrate benefits from the use of good and service the company is offering
- Troubleshoot customers’ problems
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Established in 2013, Alaman for Power and Safety System was founded by a group of industry professionals seeking to utilize their extensive market expertise, technical knowledge, and regional network to create an operationally lean organization in the field of power and safety...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alaman for power and safety system