- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Setting the policies, procedures and goals of the engineering department and its sub units, in light of the company’s goals.
- Directly supervising the technical designs and feasibility studies, and setting the new projects’ proposals.
- Managing, revising and approving the project designs and modifications for the various projects.
- Supervising the execution sites of the company’s projects.
- Setting the development plans for the company’s engineering projects and activities.
More than 20 years
Master's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management