- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations for all operations in an organization
- Studying contracts and legal documents to make sure that it is in the organization’s interests
- Issuing and renewing the residence permit
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters
- Preparing legal letters, agreements for mergers, acquisitions etc.
- Study and monitor existing and new laws/regulations, conduct analysis and provide recommendations to assure the company's compliance with applicable laws/regulations.
- Evaluate proposals, action plans and other situations that may have a legal impact and determine the pertinent course of action as required.
- Conduct legal review necessary to business initiatives.
- Set up contract management system, ensure the security of company’s transaction and improve the contract approval procedure.
- Review the various business supporting materials printed or published by the company and ensure the legal compliance.
- Manage various company and branch licenses nationwide, including the application, revision, renewal, archive and annual government audit, etc…;
- Provide legal view and support to business functions for promotion, advertising, event organization, logistic, and new office opening;.
- Manage lawsuits and arbitration arising during business operations, including labor dispute and various emergent legal issues.
- Provide legal support for disputes arising from contract implementation.
- Provide follow up on legal issues and make recommendations for system improvement.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Furniture