- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Senior IT is an always-on-call technician who maintains all computer, network, print, internet, and office and data systems.
- Manages and provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software.
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Implements network security at the regional level as established by corporate Security Director.
- Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting regional infrastructure.
- Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.