- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain MAGRABi standards by following the pre-set policies and procedures, such as but not limited to: Dress code policies, floor attitude, sales policies and code of conduct to maintain the company image.
- Identify the customer requirements through applying MAGRABi selling procedures, offering different products and services and discussing different promotions to meet customer needs.
- Ensure the customer receives promises through close follow up on customers’ requirements and requests with other stakeholders until the service is properly delivered.
- Shares the responsibility of stock accuracy and products safety, while reporting on issues and variances to contribute to more efficient stock control and maintenance.
- Handle the invoicing process over the system to adhere to MAGRABi selling standards and to contribute to more efficient sales tracking and recording.
- Cooperate with team members to achieve overall store goals and enhance the customer experience to build long term customer relations.
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Other - Not Classified Retail
About this Company
Magrabi Optical is committed to providing customers with the best optical services, employing a highly qualified staff. A firm believer in honesty, integrity, respect, innovation and social consciousness Magrabi Optical constantly invests in the development and growth of its...
See all Careers and Jobs at Magrabi