- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Be responsible for all ICT operational activities and take responsibility for the effective management
- Ensure that all ICT operating systems and applications are secure and fit for purpose.
- Drive ICT medium and long-term strategy and develop appropriate ICT policies for Council approval.
- Prepare ICT department’s annual business plan, annual budget and monitor and control expenditure.
- Advise on appropriate technology and infrastructure to support the Council in achieving its strategic and business objectives.
- Manage and maintain all ICT systems, service contracts and applications to tender. Develop knowledge management systems to support the Council in delivering its statutory obligations.
- Ensure that all ICT spend meets public procurement standards.
- Manage individual, team and department performance and implement the Council’s performance management and development system.
- Continually Update and Administer anti-virus, firewall and VPN infrastructure to ensure that all systems are secure and comply with Data Protection requirements.
- Create and manage user accounts on Active Directory and Exchange.
- Collect, document and present processes, project and product metrics such as utilization, lead times, bug detection and quality statistics.
- Deal with routine queries and complaints.
About this Company
ECCO Outsourcing was established in 2001. We provide a wide array of Business Process Outsourcing services such as Contact Center; Inbound, Outbound, Front and Back Office services, all customized to clients’ needs. We also provide Customer Relationship Management (CRM)...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECCO