- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
About the Job
The job is a temporary role for 9 months contract
- Design a sophisticated sourcing strategy to actively locate people who are good matches to these open job positions.
- Work very closely with the hiring managers to ensure their requirements about what kind of talent they are looking for.
- Support one or more recruitment partner in research,and sourcing of high caliber candidates for high value external roles.
- Use and exploit social media, technology, marketing and the web for the purposes of finding candidates.
- Candidate search , name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of internal hires and a portfolio of lower value external hires.
- Manage relationship with internal candidates searching for opportunities and hiring managers.
- Source candidates for volume lower value usually in offshore centers.
- Find and creating pipeline for shortage key skills.
About this Company
We are making business life easier, every day and all around the world As a global IT and communications services provider, Orange Business Services helps companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers – connecting their...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Business Services