- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Software Engineer shall be responsible for performing his tasks and duties in the planned time-frame with the expected quality.
- He / She will be responsible for development tasks in an agile environment that promotes self-organized and cross-functional team.
- Also, he/she ’ll be responsible for the detailed design, delivering business value, and handling any research and development tasks requested.
- He / She will be responsible for support and provide mentoring to junior team members.
- Strong RDBMS programming skills using MS SQL Server, and No SQL Databases (Mongo is a Must).
- Strong knowledge in OOP using C#, Windows applications, ASP.NET and MVC.
- Very good knowledge for the web services, Node JS and source control concepts.
- Fast learning and team working skills.
- Good communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience.
The following criteria are required for this position:
- Availability to travel
- Working in support and delivery
- Working in Banking and Insurance sector
- Working in different time zones if required
About this Company
Established in 2006, eFile is one of the most trusted and leading RIM (specialized records information management) company in the Middle East with offices in United Arab Emirates, Kingdome Of Saudi Arabia , Egypt, Jordan, Palestine and representative offices in Qatar, Kuwait ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at e-file