- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Handling all Human Resource activities include recruitment, compensation &benefits and training and development.
- Handling all the recruitment and selection process including ads, searching, screening, interviews.
- Prepare Job Descriptions based on Job Analysis.
- Updated the company policies and procedures.
- Prepare Salary Scale, Org Chart and Performance Appraisals.
- Handle all Personnel data include all HR Forms (offer letters-new hiring announcement-employee change of status –Salary adjustment, vacation forms, attendance…).
- Issuing the recruitment plan for the year with the agreement of the relative managers and in line with the business needs.
- Ensure that all employees’ data and files are updated.
- Process all staffing and personnel requests to ensure that business is not interrupted and employees perform their work efficiently and effectively.
- Manage the implementation and interpretation of HR policies & procedures to ensure a high standard of discipline, organization across the company.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Unicom group for Telecommunication Technology" established in 2004 UNICOM" is a leading investment enterprise in the field of information technology and integrated telecommunication solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicom Group