- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinate, supervise, manage and monitor the workings of the team.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and support better management reporting, information flow.
- Schedule the requests/acquisition of the team.
- Manage handling complaint requests from Operators.
- Supervise sending promotional messages “bulk campaigns, advertising” in compliance with all NTRA and Operators’ guidelines and rules.
- Supervise and coach team leaders and create weekly team schedules to ensure appropriate coverage of work activities.
- Investigate and set standards for general quality dealings.
- Work with team leaders to establish procedures, standards, systems and processes.
- Determine training needs for content and QA teams.
- Record, analyze and distribute statistical information.
- Monitor workflow, service, and team performance.
- Improve the workflow with new ideas.
- Responsible for scheduling, tracking and reporting all bulk campaign requests.
- Generates frequent reports for management.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Victory Link provides mobile, internet, VAS and a digital solution to the world's leading brands and mobile operators, helping your brand achieve success with new forms of social media, internet and mobile communications.
See all Careers and Jobs at Victory Link
Established in 1998 to oversee the...