- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.
- Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in products.
- Understand the master test plan and the project plan
- Create or assist in creating own test plan
- Generate test cases based on the requirements and other documents
- Create test data required for testing
- Test software releases by executing assigned tests (manual and/ or automated)
- Report defects (usually in a defect database) to the stakeholders
- Report test results to the stakeholders
- Provide inputs to the team in order to improve the test process
- Log own time in the project management software or time tracking system
- Report work progress and any problems faced to the Product Lead as required
- Develop strategies to evaluate precision and accuracy of analytical equipment, tests & measurements and production equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
BlueCloud is a professional services company that provides world-class services and solutions to enterprise customers in EMEA. With the mission of offering end-to-end highest-quality services and solutions that deliver value and meet customer and industry-specific needs, the...
See all Careers and Jobs at BlueCloud