- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Medical Insurance , Mobile Allowance
About the Job
- Marketing & Communications managers supervise and direct the workflow of marketing, advertising or public relations specialists by assigning job tasks, facilitating interdepartmental communications and managing external communications. Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization Publication in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones .
- Create, implement and oversee communications channels .
- Handle preparation for all the publication materials .
- Ensure proper implementation in alignment with the approved annual budget
Events & Conference
- Oversees the organization & conduct major events sponsored
- Marketing campaign to increase the responsiveness to attract new members .
- Oversee content, production and distribution of all marketing and publicity materials (posters, program, flyers, mail outs, brochures etc.) with director, designer among the events & conference
Market Research & analysis
- Staff Training & development
- Managers & Staff Performance Appraisal
- Recruit , supervises & evaluates short term consultants according to the division needs
About this Company
HEIA - Horticultural Export Improvement Association
See all Careers and Jobs at HEIA
Established in 1996, HEIA expanded in a very short time to reach currently 500 members who represent producers, exporters, suppliers of horticultural products, and companies working in agricultural equipment and...