- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Yearly bonus + Medical Insurance
About the Job
About the Job
- Job Purpose Bids are a high-stakes, ultra-competitive, with no second chances because they are so critical to winning new work, as well as keeping existing contracts, bids are vital to a company's continuing existence, and to job security; they issue documents outlining how the organization meets contracts requirements and are weighted for quality as well as price; also bids are responsible for submitting their documents on time and within budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Price all prepared bids.
- Fulfill all clients needs.
- Prepare technical submittals.
- Report periodically on the status and progress of his/her activities and achievements to his/her direct manager.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in his/her area of work.
- Undertake any other duties assigned by his/her direct manager.
- Comply with Company's Policies & Procedures and any other related documentation.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
- Understand and try to resolve complex technical and business issues.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Bachelors degree in business administration or electrical engineering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team worker.
About this Company
SIRAJ Lighting Company considers "Quality and Integrity" as the core values of our enterprise. It aims to provide distinguished customer experience by utilizing state of the art technology, innovating new techniques in lighting systems and developing individual lighting...
See all Careers and Jobs at Siraj Lighting