- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance , Mobile Allowance
About the Job
- Undertake any administration duties requested by the Executive Director.
- Enhance the overall image and reputation of through maintaining an overall good and effective flow of communication and information in office and outside.
- Accomplish work efficiently within the approved time.
- Make suggestions for improvement.
- Maintain necessary communication to ensure good relations with other divisions and areas of . Coordinate the activities of the Executive Director.
- Identify the need for and make most efficient use of human resources, supplies, and equipment.
- Maintain clean and well-organized workplace.
- Maintain tools and equipment in good working condition.
- Assign work and supervise the activities of support staff to achieve objectives and goals.
- Follow instructions cooperatively.
- Accomplish goals and work assignments efficiently and according to policies and procedures.
- Monitor work accomplishment and report results as needed.
- Inform Executive Director of problems needing resolution.
- Provide on-the-job instruction to Receptionist, Drivers, Messengers, and Office Support.
- Ensure psychological and physiological health and safety of staff. Participate enthusiastically in assigned training activities.
- Seek to improve skills and work performance continuously.
- Cooperation and contribution to Organizations team obligation
- Be a role model for the workers on and off the Organization in conduct, ethics and actions
- Handle and realize constructive criticism
- General management skills measured against responsibilities
- Growth and progress to personal development
- Any other tasks relevant to the job and as can be demanded by changing circumstances must be done
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
- 7+ years' experience in Secretarial Position .
Required Qualifications & Competency skills :
- Strong understanding with Non- Profit Management
- Ability to liaison effectively & efficiently with the Board of directors
- Strategic thinking & Problem solving
- Budget Preparation , Fiscal Management & analysis
- High communication Skills
- Leader ship skills
About this Company
HEIA - Horticultural Export Improvement Association
See all Careers and Jobs at HEIA
Established in 1996, HEIA expanded in a very short time to reach currently 500 members who represent producers, exporters, suppliers of horticultural products, and companies working in agricultural equipment and...