- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop HR strategy and determine short term and long term objectives according to the whole company strategies.
- Put strategies to ensure that the HR activities/plans meet the business needs and requirements.
- Responsible for managing all HR functions; “Recruitment, Performance management, Training & development, Com& Ben, etc...
- Responsible for the development of HR goals aligned with HQ & Other Divisions.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, procedures, and activities across the company.
- Lead the development and the implementation of HR policies and procedures in order to ensure that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled.
- Develop and implement a strategy for staff Recruitment, training and development.
- Coach Teams successfully and manage all annual people management processes (performance management, talent management, planning, etc.).
- Manage the recruitment of quality staff and group leaders to meet needs forecasted by the business
- Handle, Participate, supervise and review all the periodical Performance Appraisal Reports, employee satisfaction survey and KPI's
- Development and implementation of the reward strategy including salary benchmarking, pension arrangements, benefits management and annual compensation plans such as bonus and salary scheme.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodical Salary surveys from the market.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Arrange any events related to HR department as annual meeting and motivational activities.
- Present monthly HR reports at the board members meetings.
- Coach Leaders and Managers to improve leader effectiveness and teamwork.
- Prepare reports and statistics on a regular basis as needed.
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Logistics and Supply Chain
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
- Years of Experience: 7 – 10
- HR Certificate/Diploma is Must
About this Company
Is a leading Agency in the trading and servicing of automotive products and in providing logistics services in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nacita
NACITA was founded in 1944 and later incorporated in 1986, offering more than 68 years of experience in trading across a range of...