- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
International Language Institute - International House (ILI) is hiring Business Development Specialist.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Analyze opportunities by researching the industry and market trends
- Identify and develop new business with current and potential clients by generating leads and interest through cold-calls, networking, presentations, and office visits.
- Present International House courses to key decision makers; schedule meetings with corporate, Educational, Public Sector, embassy and private sector organizations
- Learn customers’ specific needs and apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Services existing accounts, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule and preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Achieves the monthly sales target
- Submit activity/results reports in relation to set goals; such as weekly work plans, daily call reports, with leads analysis vs conversions/ target and monthly and annual territories’ analyses.
- Coordinate with staff across departments to accomplish the work required to close sales and to serve clients.
- Assist Finance department on follow-up for collection of payment when requested.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Maintains a strong clients’ database.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Conduct research on competitor market share, price positioning and market conditions
- Recommend products and policy changes by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve and report customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions
- Identify and plan with the marketing manager along with PM events International House Cairo should attend, have presence at or sponsor
- Attend the local events International House Cairo should attend
- Enhances sales staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Part of the International House Worldwide Organization (IHWO); a truly global school with
See all Careers and Jobs at El Alsson British & American International School
150 branches in 52 countries worldwide. Our School was established in 1975, we are an
official IHWO language school. Since opening IH Cairo's doors in 1975, we have had...