- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project Shift Based
About the Job
- Configure the Oracle application to support company goals, standards, and policies utilizing Unix shell scripting, query database tuning, Oracle application framework extensions/personalizations and concurrent program setup
- Create Process Flow documentation
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance on the use of the Oracle application.
- Work with other internal cross-functional application developers to design requirements for software upgrades and interfaces between Oracle and other applications.
- Train additional Subject Matter Experts (SME) as directed by management to support company’s long-term growth strategies.
- Support testing activities.
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders and document them in a clear, concise manner
- Draft functional specification and technical specification documents (with a preference for experience with Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM) methodology BR.100 (app setup) and MD.50 (functional design), MD.70 (technical design) documents) for Oracle EBS R12.x
- Work with project managers and other teams in relation to existing and new projects and rollout plans.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Information Technology Services Management Consulting
About this Company
2013, W Real Estate an American Egyptian company based in Miami Florida with a regional office in Cairo, Egypt revolutionized Egyptian real estate yet again when it launched an independent company under the Kemet Consulting Group organization. W Real Estate was designed to be...
See all Careers and Jobs at W Real Estate Consultants