- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the Document management unit to ensure proper control of soft and hard copy documents in accordance with the company management system, as well as to ensure proper document archival of project documentation.
Duties And Tasks
- Follow the documented information management system & document management plan for the site,
- Attend client meetings related to document management,
- Encourage and Reinforcing a Culture of documented information Awareness thin the site,
- Recording, receiving, sending, follow up the approval status for the correspondences sent by Gama to the consultant & client of the project,
- Distributing the correspondences sent by the consultant & client of the project to all considered persons according to project manager recommendation all documents, coping, filling and retrieving all project’s documents during the project duration,
- Maintenance of documents logs (registers) for each type of documents,
- Control stamping of the Documents,
- Handing over all the required project documents to central achieve after finishing the project,
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to the DM section head
- Perform other related duties and tasks as required by his direct manager.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Gama Construction is an Egypt-based Company that delivers turnkey construction projects for a diverse group of high-profile clients. Founded in 1991, and a member of Triangle Group since August 2010.
See all Careers and Jobs at Gama Construction
Registered as class “A” in general construction by the...