- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Designs and implements software for IoT systems and applications.
- Identifies and keeps abreast of novel IoT technical concepts and markets.
- Learns new IoT skills and adopts new practices in order to develop innovative and products.
- Participate in presentations for project updates, gate meetings, and reviews to senior management as required.
- Assist in auxiliary software development activities related to various projects within Pall as required.
- Mentor and coach team members in all aspects of the software development life-cycle as opportunities arise.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
HITS (Human IT Solutions) is an ISV specialized in developing Human Resources and People Management Systems.
See all Careers and Jobs at HITS Technologies
HITS is one of the largest and prominent Human Resources and People Management Software Houses in different areas.
HITS has a wealthy history...