- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review existing operational, administrative and financial controls and other legal compliance processes and recommend any necessary adjustments/additions.
- Communicate crucial corrective actions required with Departments’ Managers and General Manager on immediate basis.
- Review company policies, HR manuals, departments’ processes & procedures and other documentations to ensure compliance by all company levels.
- Conduct regular checks and reviews to ensure the adherence of departments and employees to the company’s policies.
- Review the legal records and due delegates to ensure that legal affairs are being handled in line with governmental laws and official regulations.
- Report the results of the reviews to the company management to aid in feedback, address specific training and development needs to ensure greater overall compliance.
- Analyze departments and employees activities to the prescribed company standards to fill compliance deficiencies.
- Set and maintain company’s business development plan.
- Supervise the implementation of the ERP system all across the company, and monitor the proper inputting by system users.
- Review and appraise the effectiveness and proper application of accounting and financial controls.
- Review the company’s documentation flow and do any needful modification to ensure proper application of the company’s authorization matrix.
- Align the area of accountability with the area of responsibility for the company’s personnel/departments.
- Liaise with all division heads to sort out all issued reported by the internal Audit Department.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services