- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervising the loading and unloading Alternative fuel material with AF Suppliers and dealing with different trucks types.
- Alternative fuel material and quality visual inspections.
- Dealing with weight bridge team for managing the destinations of AF trucks.
- Samples supervision inside the plant.
- Daily report about AF systems.
- Measure and record data associated with AF operating equipment.
- Daily AF calculations (physical versus SLV) with co-processing department.
- Preliminary inspection with all AF systems with maintenance department.
- solving problems with AF equipment, devices, with production and maintenance.
- Monitor and adjust AF processes or equipment for quality and productivity
Assist in developing, building, or testing New AF products, processes, or procedures.
- Plan and layout work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Set up and verify the functionality of safety equipment.
- Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing
About this Company
Positioned among the 10 biggest cement producers in the world, InterCement operates in eight countries in South America, Africa and Europe, with 40 cement factories and mills, and an installed capacity of more than 47 million tons/year. It’s the market leader in Portugal,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Amreyah Cement - InterCement