- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
- Communicate routinely with Project Managers on a variety of job-related topics including bonding, insurance, and contract agreements.
- Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
- Preparation of all monthly financial reports
- Work with outside accounting/financial firms on monthly close-out procedures
- Provide reporting and budgeting as required by Senior Management.
- Manage company and project cash flow
- Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
- Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
- Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with the team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
- Creating new accounting/operations procedures to prepare and manage a rapidly growing entity and the evolving business structure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, title companies, etc. that will support and grow the business
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office