- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Social insurance, Medical Insurance & Transportation Allowance
- Males Only
About the Job
- Manage customer relationships and remain in frequent contact with the clients to understand their needs.
- Provide professional after-sales support.
- Introduce and coordinate the after sales services visits.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and satisfaction.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience, to assure that all terms and conditions of contractual agreement are well coordinated.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Ensure that sales materials (Pamphlets, Brochures etc) are effectively used and distributed to brokers and/or other potential clients.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance
About this Company
GlobeMed is the largest healthcare benefits management company in the Middle East; Being one of the first organizations to introduce the Third Party Administrator, GlobeMed Group has been established in 1991.
See all Careers and Jobs at GlobeMed Egypt
Over the last 26 years; GlobeMed has redefined the standards...