- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Respond to the telephone and inquire about the data of the caller who he is and who wants and with regard to.
- Send and receive faxes and submit them to the Director General for distribution to employees as well as e-mail or normal.
- Prepare and send mail parcels to branches or customers or otherwise (Medel East).
- Monitor the door to open the door from the inside.
- Make files on a good system on the computer and effectively.
- Updating the database of the company, whether local customers or agents or companies that provide services to the company or embassies ... etc.
- Follow-up the deadlines for the contributions of the master / general manager from port subscriptions, permits, visa, etc., and follow up on renewals for each.
- Follow-up scheduling of interviews for the Director General, whether meetings or interviews of new employees.
- Obtained the duties of obtaining visas for the Director / General and coordination and arrange for this between all departments, both accounts or administrative affairs to achieve this.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Multimodal Freight Network ( MFN ) is a private owned network for all companies’ size. We are different from most of the other networks in the market as we offer to our members the revolution of freight forwarders network services. We are definitely a neutral organization,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Multimodalfreightnetwork