- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Do you appreciate the importance of paying attention to details? Are you an organized person who can work independently and drive data integrity? Can you ensure compliance to quality standards across our Future GMP-regulated environment?
Primary Job Function:
If you are looking to grow your career in pharmaceutical QA, consider joining Our Company as a GMP Quality Assurance Officer. In this position you will support the implementation of the Future of GMP quality management system, ensuring requirement are met as you:
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance of manufacturing, filling and packaging lines and application of GMP and Safety standards.
- Ensure product compliance.
- Ensure compliance of weighing and that GMP is applied.
- Ensure compliance of warehouse and application of GWP.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow up or investigation.
- Keep track of and follow up with planning, purchasing and clearance, identifying plan obstacles.
- Revising reports from all departments such as (Clearance, export, plan achievements, toll , mixing and filling reports) and get clarification if required
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards.
- Disseminate written policies and SOPs related to compliance activities.
- Verify that all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented,
- Implemented and communicated
- Conduct periodic in tern laud it related to ISO (22000, 9001, 14001, and 18001) to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Implement improvements in communication, monitoring and enforcement of compliance standards
- Follow up on purchasing process starting from the PR till payment.
- Follow up with Logistics department on various projects.
- Serve as a confident point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek Clarification on issues or report irregularities.
3 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
BIOPHARMA is a regional, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of nutraceuticals, having 12 brands for the management of diseases in different therapeutic areas like Malnutrition, Geriatric, Pediatric,...
See all Careers and Jobs at BioPharmaEgypt (S.A.E)