- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,500 EGP per month, Social Insurance - Medical Insurance - Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Conduct supplier negotiations, cost reduction activities to provide goods at lowest total cost.
- Manage supplier relationships, identify key strategic supplier partnerships, and identify supplier consolidation opportunities.
- Create purchase orders from approved requisition and issue to suppliers, ensuring pricing, terms and conditions accuracy in accordance with purchasing procedures.
- Implement new processes and improvements to existing procurement procedures for efficacy.
- Attends meetings as assigned of direct manager, vendors for the purpose of conveying gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Maintain current documentation regarding purchasing systems.
- Analyze market , delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability and pricing.
- Cooperate with other department to resolve invoices problems related purchases and customers.
4 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Chemicals Import and Export
About this Company
Life chemicals group. Is a joint stock company - established since 1992 based in Cairo – Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Life Chemicals Group
The group had grown from challenge to challenge to become one of the largest independent chemicals supplier and Distributor in the Egyptian market as well as exporting...