- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation + Medical Insurance + Social Insurance + Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
Making estimates of new and proposed product costs Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting Systems.
- Assist managers in making critical decisions by translating cost data into useful information.Determine costs for new products and contract proposals; adjust forecast models, where necessary.
- Review all work orders to ensure accounting is accurate and issues are resolved quickly.
- Recommend and develop processes to enhance and improve efficiencies within the cost accounting function, by streamlining accounting processes and mapping work flows.
- Monitoring and reviewing the business operation tasks handled by the operations team including billing, services contracts and maintaining the correct data on the operational systems.
- Providing business related reports & conducting special studies which contributes in decision making (cost & revenue analysis, new projects feasibility studies, resources utilization & billing rates Vs. cost rates).
- Work with program and project managers to develop the organization's budget Analyze proposed plans and find alternatives if the projected results are unsatisfactory.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Responsible for directing budgeting, forecasting, pricing (standard costs), variance analysis, inventory, cost savings projects, and internal controls.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts & Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close.
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles & Work with the materials review.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Manufacturing Plastics Retail