- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The deputy Project Director replaces the project Director when he is out of office and will make decisions for the project in this role where he has delegation otherwise he will propose suggestions for the Country Director’s decision.
In close relationship with the Project Director, he ensures the global coordination of the consortium actions and their timely implementation. Contributes to seek satisfaction of the client while protecting Colas Rail interests.
The Position Covers In Particular:
- Under the request of the project director, ensure day-to-day operational management and coordination between G3 partners. Manage related meetings and follow-up actions.
- For dedicated topics (in particular transverse matters) provide support and direction Colas Rail managers/teams (technical, purchase, planning, interface, contract). Manage related meetings and follow-up actions.
- Implement the main strategic orientations as per Phase 3 Project Director and Colas Rail Country Director
- Entertain close contacts with the Client and its Consulting Engineer to influence their decisions
- Coordinate to achieve the Programme key Milestones, assess progress, develop indicators (w/ Planning Mgr.)
- Support the design and construction managers to manage priorities and adjust their teams to achieve the planning
- Ensure proper Interface management internally and externally (w/ Interface Mgr.)
- Assist Project Director in defending G3 consortium contract (w/ Contract Mgr.) and ensure reporting to the partners accordingly
- Oversee the implementation of Quality and Safety Management system
- Propose effective and simple project management KPIs and follow them up
- Identify Risks and Opportunities and mitigate them
- Provide recommendations related to the project Organization and the continuous improvement
- Consolidate Monthly Progress Report, prepare adhoc presentations, prepare letters (w/ Contract Mgr.) when needed
- When needed, participate to budget reviews and forecast, and to variation or claim negotiation (w/ Contract Mgr)
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Colas Rail was born from the merger between Seco Rail and Spie Rail in January 2008. The merger brought together two of the world's major players in the railway sector and pooled their respective skills within one entity. Spie Rail's and Seco Rail's activities were...
See all Careers and Jobs at COLAS RAIL Egypt